Strategic evaluation, thinking & planning
For Not For Profit Governance Boards and Senior Leadership Teams.
For your organisation to remain relevant and effective it requires regular evaluation and adjustment at the highest level and from the highest viewpoint.
We work together with you to get perspective, determine how best to position your mission for the future, and then support you as you step through this process.
- Rescoping the organisational focus in relation to its context and mission.
- Developing a Strategic Plan which is a ‘living’ document for everyone involved.
- Developing or refreshing the organisation’s identity, including vision, mission and values.
- Organisational evaluations and reviews.
- Leadership succession planning and preparedness, and facilitation of the succession process.
- 360 Leadership reviews of Directors and other senior leaders, using a strengths-based, coaching approach.
Developing organisational intelligence (OQ)
Support to become a Learning Organisation.
Organisations that change their organisational practice as a result of collective learning report increased impact for their work, increased adaptability to their context and improved cohesion and motivation as a team. On a day-to-day level, organisations exist in the complex set of practices, systems and relationships which link their vision, mission, values and behaviour, so a truly effective organisation will constantly review these in the light of its own experience and changes in the external environment.
If this is the kind of OQ you’d like to develop in your organisation, we can work together to strengthen you to become a truly effective learning organisation, including:
- Starting with the stuff that counts – understanding your organisational strengths and building your collective capacity from the inside out, using a tried and tested organisational model to guide the process.
- Developing reflective, learning practice in individuals and teams – using your own work and behaviour as the best case study material.
- Shifting culture.
- Strengthening horizontal leadership and learning.
- Bringing congruence between the values you hold, the mission of your work, and what you actually do in practice.
- Developing a shared organisational language, articulation and philosophy of practice.
- Coaching across teams to embed and implement change, so that what is decided, happens in practice.
- Mainstreaming (including training) the coaching approach across the organisation.